Labor & Employment
The attorneys at Sheller, P.C. counsel employees at all levels including executives on matters related to whistleblowing, discrimination, retaliation and wrongful termination. There are many different situations and causes for action in an employment law claim. We can help you undesrtand if you have a case and if so, how to proceed. Our firm can represent clients in a variety of employment-related matters.
- Wage and Hour Laws
- Gratuity Fees and Service Charges
- Federal, State, and Local Laws and Regulations
- Employer Background Check: How Employers Use Your Consumer Report
Current Sheller Investigations and Cases:
Things to consider if you believe you have a case:
- Keep your concerns confidential from co-workers, management and even your friends and possibly family until you seek guidance from an attorney.
- You may be counseled to keep a journal of work-related interactions, assignments and tasks or hours outside the normal scope of your employment.
- It may be important to gather any paperwork related to your hire, performance evaluations or other matters.
Contact our attorneys for a no obligation consultation by calling 800-883-2299, or tell us what happened by filling out the inquiry form below.
- The attorneys at Sheller P.C. have been recognized again this year as SuperLawyers. For the twelfth consecutive year, founder Stephen A. Sheller has been selected by the organization and specifical
- Defective hip implants are linked to diminished mobility, abnormal blood tests (increased metal ions), fluid buildup in the body, abnormal X-rays, fractures, swelling and pain, possibly leading to re
- TOPAMAX (Topiramate) Alleged to Cause Birth Defects: Cleft lip, Cleft Palate Topamax (topiramate) was originally approved by the FDA in 1996 as an epilepsy and anti-seizure drug and in preventing mi
- Paxil linked to birth defects, suicide, discontinuation (withdrawal) and other psychiatric side effects, death Paxil (paroxetine hydrochloride), also known as Seroxat in Europe, is manufactured by Gl