Labor & Employment
The attorneys at Sheller, P.C. counsel employees at all levels including executives on matters related to whistleblowing, discrimination, retaliation and wrongful termination. There are many different situations and causes for action in an employment law claim. We can help you undesrtand if you have a case and if so, how to proceed. Our firm can represent clients in a variety of employment-related matters.
- Wage and Hour Laws
- Gratuity Fees and Service Charges
- Federal, State, and Local Laws and Regulations
- Employer Background Check: How Employers Use Your Consumer Report
Current Sheller Investigations and Cases:
Things to consider if you believe you have a case:
- Keep your concerns confidential from co-workers, management and even your friends and possibly family until you seek guidance from an attorney.
- You may be counseled to keep a journal of work-related interactions, assignments and tasks or hours outside the normal scope of your employment.
- It may be important to gather any paperwork related to your hire, performance evaluations or other matters.
Contact our attorneys for a no obligation consultation by calling 800-883-2299, or tell us what happened by filling out the inquiry form below.
- Welcome to Sheller, P.C. Sheller, P.C. is among the preeminent consumer and patient plaintiff and qui tam whistleblower law firms in the United States. For over 35 years, the attorneys led by foundin
- Potential injury or death due to defects in the surgical device, “micro-cracks” The manufacturers of the da Vinci Surgical System robot have issued an urgent medical device notification regardi
- Long term data about the Essure contraceptive device suggest that it may pose risks of serious complications. Essure is a birth control device that consists of two metal coils placed inside the fal
- Reports suggest that the Bair Hugger Forced Air Warming system, which is used in operating rooms across the country, can increase patients’ risk of developing MRSA, sepsis, and other serious infecti