Pharmaceutical drugs have saved lives.They have healed wounds and breaks. And they have improved the quality of life for many people around the world.
But there are some drugs that have the potential to harm.Some drugs have a defect in the way they were designed. Others might have been approved for use by the FDA before the drug company provided all the research that indicated dangerous side effects. Maybe a drug company failed to warn doctors and patients how severe the side effects really are. If you have experienced harmful side effects or injury from one of the pharmaceutical drugs listed below, contact us. We can help you find out if you have a cause of action against the drug company. You may be eligible for compensation either through the legal process of a lawsuit or mass tort (which is, in part, similar to a class action). Call us at 800-883-2299 or fill out the inquiry form for a no cost, no obligation consultation.
- ACTOS diabetes drug (Investigated for potential bladder cancer risk)
- BENICAR blood pressure drug (Potential for digestive injuries)
- BYETTA, JANUVIA (Risk of cancer)
- SGLT2 DIABETES DRUGS (Linked to ketoacidosis, bone fractures)
- LEVAQUIN antibiotic (Risk of peripheral neuropathy, nerve damage)
- PAXIL (paroxetine hydrochloride) (Linked to birth defects, suicide, withdrawal, psychiatric side effects, death)
- REMICADE (infliximab) (Risk of weakened immune system, resistance to serious infection, death)
- RISPERDAL antipsychotic drug (Linked to gynecomastia growth of female-like breasts in boys and young men)
- TOPAMAX (topiramate) (Birth Defects: cleft lip, cleft palate)
- Testosterone prescription drugs (Risk of death, heart attack & stroke)
- XARELTO and PRADAXA blood thinners (May cause excessive, potentially fatal bleeding)
- ZOFRAN antinausea drug (Alleged to cause birth defects)